About Christine

This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Christine has created 2 entries.

Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers are authorized as Medical Practitioners under the Income Tax Act for the purpose of claiming medical expenses on income tax returns.

We are approved service provider.

Many health care plans and insurance companies recognize Clinical Social Workers as approved service providers.